Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wow, Sept to March is a long time. Anyway, the Mission is going on and we will be done in June. Maybe I'll organize the Greek trip stuff at that point. The mission has been an adventure, fun rewarding and tiring. The new office couple are better than the old ones, but still not someone I'd choose to spend a lot of time with although we do. As for ending the mission, I look at my yard and see a TON of things that need to be done, the house needs attention and the list goes on and on. I can see that a year is plenty and will be glad to be done.
I get to have a few days off this coming week, knee surgery. Just a clean up of years of abuse, so shouldn't be too bad. This is a quiet time at the office so I am glad to have a few days off, I hate being bored.
Anyway, I can't think of anything else even after all this time.

No comments: