Saturday, March 28, 2009

Perhaps It's The Weather . . Or Not

I went more than a little nuts today. It started last night and escalated until I was pretty much a blubbering basketcase, with no way of pulling myself out of the rut. Unfortunately, with my unbalanced state of mind, I was also ill. That didn't help. And I was supposed to watch my lovely grandkiddos. But I was physically sick, and mentally sick and THEN, a bright star on the horizon. I was pulled from the brink by a wonderful woman who is also my daughter and friend. She rode to the rescue, listened to the blubbering, gave thoughtful suggestions, comments, and good ideas. She pulled me back from the edge, made me proactive, and helped me format a "cure" for my tumbling thoughts. And at the end of the day I can truly say that whatever happens, I can handle it - there really was no bad, just changes, and change is something I can live with. Thanks kiddo for the rescue, I promise to be a responsible adult for the rest of time. Perhaps it really was the weather, or not.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love you, Mom. I'm glad that you're my friend. ;)