Friday, December 5, 2008

Dreams

So Valerie and I were talking yesterday about dreams and their meanings. She said she had looked it up and in whatever she was reading it said that everyone and everything in your dream has a meaning and references back to you (the person dreaming). So we talked about some of our dreams, had a laugh, and then I said, "Every so often I dream about my dad's garden behind the garage in Farmington. It is always so wierd, I know he's dead, we don't own the property but there I am amid the tomatoes, it's harvest time, and the bushes are loaded. The more I pick, the more tomatoes there are, and onions, squash, green beans, cukes, etc. It is too strange. I haven't a clue what it means". Valerie looked at me and said, "Think about it in an eternal perspective - the garden ready to harvest...". It took about three seconds for me to have the "lightbulb" moment, and then I got it. GENEALOGY! My dad's family are ready to harvest, now all I have to do is get on the ball. I think I will contact my cousin today about the death dates for all of my dad's siblings. I am taking this as a definite wake-up call. Wish me luck.

No comments: