Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Day Wins

I just read Holly's blog and then Aiden's blog and, yes, that was a tough day. BUT I WIN!!!!! I woke up feeling achy, had to go return a skirt at the mall, pick up the lights for over the bar, and go to WalMart. Not a good idea when you don't feel all that spiffy and things seem surreal - like the light is either hyper- bright and your brain is sort of spacy - and then you get in line behind a couple and make the mistake of looking at the back of them. Yeah, I looked at the back of this very tall, very large,black woman, wearing black jeans a hot pink top and yes, you're right, a HOT PINK THONG!!!!! All I can really see is the pink elastic and the disappearing pink fabric, and then my eyes burned out. One of my last thoughts was - Who knew they came in pink and that size.

Other than that the day was great.

2 comments:

Holly said...

did you tell her it was very thumbs down behavior? because you should have.

You're right, you win.

Valerie said...

I got you sick...I'm so sorry!