Saturday, February 21, 2009

What If It Was For Me?

Late yesterday afternoon as I was playing the piano, I heard a big vehicle coming up our street. Turns out it was a limo! The driver went past the house, into the intersection, then made a three point turn and headed slowly back past my windows. The front passenger was obviously looking for a house number and for a moment I thought "what if it is for me?". Then the thought hit that who would be sending a limo for me? Dad? Why would he send one, he's not even in this country. So the fantasy passed but it made me wonder. . . who was that big car for, where were they going, who sent it to them. . . Fun thoughts to entertain when you're by yourself, alone.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I hold that you should have gone running out waving your arms above your head. Just see where they're going.

Maybe it was something fun, like a FUNeral.

-

Maybe you should just turn the page and keep playing.