Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Puma on the Bed

When we came in this morning, mom said she was going back to bed for awhile. I love it when that happens, because as it happens, I have quit listening to mom. She said "No dogs upstairs!", but when she crawled back under the covers, I was on top of things. Really on top of things. (It's a good thing the comforter matches my hair, she doesn't get as mad if she can't see the hair.). Well, then that other dog started barking, and wanting to come up on the bed too, but I went into protective Puma mode, and bounced around the bed, looking over the edge, growling, snapping, and just being my great protecter self. And when the evil things under the covers tried to shove me off the end of the bed, I did what any protecter dog would do, and bit them.

We went back outside then, it was very cold. Mom did let us back in later - she said "I hope you have learned your lesson.". It's too bad I can't remember what she was talking about.

1 comment:

Holly said...

"Pushing a rock pushing a rock pushing a rock"

Too bad he's so dumb.

Did you walk him downstairs to put him out or launch him from the window?